Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct
of goodbeans GmbH
District Court Charlottenburg, HRB 110809 B
Updated: 3 May 2011
In order for your child and his or her friends to always feel safe and comfortable on Oloko, there are a few rules that everyone has to keep to. If someone violates any of these rules, your child should report the respective player to our moderators or our customer service.
Please read these rules carefully with your child before he or she plays on Oloko for the first time.
- Every user is obligated not to misuse the services, in particular:
- not to spread content that is defamatory, indecent or in another way unlawful. This applies in particular to content that is pornographic, obscene, racist, inciting, libellous, violent, glorifying war, infringes on privacy, is harmful to minors or similar
- not to register a nickname with ambiguous, indecent or insulting content
- not to harass, insult, threaten, pursue or violate the rights of third parties (including personal rights)
- not to submit data into the system that is capable of causing damage to goodbeans GmbH or third parties
- to send chat messages and other messages for the sole purpose of communication, not to advertise or offer goods or services to other users
- not to reveal address, telephone or fax numbers, email addresses, messenger IDs/nicknames/acronyms (e.g. MSN, Skype, ICQ) within the profile data, in the chat, messages or other
- not to reveal his or her access data to third parties
- not to post links to different websites
- The user guarantees not to arrange to meet anyone that he or she met on Oloko without previously informing his or her parents or to have them accompany him or her to the meeting.
- The user is obligated to treat chat messages and other messages confidentially and not to make them accessible to third parties.
- If the user violates these rules and therefore his or her user account is deleted, the user is not allowed to continue to use the services of goodbeans GmbH. A renewed registration is prohibited.
- The user has to notify goodbeans GmbH of any known or suspected use of his or her account of any suspected security violation, including loss, theft or unauthorised publication of his or her password.
- The user guarantees not to use or program any software that influences the gameplay in a fraudulent fashion (cheating).
- goodbeans GmbH endeavours to keep all content free of all illegal or otherwise offensive data. If the user notices a violation or is notified of a violation of the Terms and Conditions and/or the Code of Conduct by third parties, he or she is encouraged to immediately inform goodbeans GmbH of it.
- If any of the above Rules of Conduct are not adhered to, an immediate termination of the contract can be effected, as well as have civil and criminal law consequences for the user. goodbeans GmbH in particular reserves the right to delete content submitted by the user and to exclude the user of the services if, during the use of the services or during registration in the view of goodbeans GmbH, immoral, politically radical or obscene content is spread.