For the use of the online platform „Oloko“ (www.oloko.com), a product of
Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 110809 B
Updated: 3 May 2011
GOODBEANS GmbH (hereinafter referred to as GOODBEANS) is operator of the online portals Oloko (www.oloko.com) and Panfu (www.panfu.com). Members and users of the services provided on these platforms will hereinafter be referred to as „users“.
A confidential and secure treatment of the personal data of our users is very important to us. As far as we collect, process or store personal data, this is carried out as part of the relevant data protection laws. With the following data protection statement, we want to render transparent and comprehensible to you which user data is stored by GOODBEANS and for what purpose the use of the data is required in each case.
- Through registration, the user declares agreement with the regulations for the use of their personal data through GOODBEANS that are listed below.
- In order to guarantee safety on Oloko, ensure the functionality of the platform and to offer comprehensive service to the users, GOODBEANS stores, uses and analyses user information in varying locations of the service. This information is generated through user specifications as well as through the use of the services offered. The user agrees to the electronic storage of their personal data through GOODBEANS.
- As far as required for the billing of chargeable services, GOODBEANS is entitled to forward the collected data to mobile network operators, credit card service providers, banks, a different payment provider named by the user or the collection agency commissioned with the claim management.
- In particular, GOODBEANS is also entitled to forward or process user data if this is required for
- legal protection and the safety of the remaining users,
- the fulfilment of legal requirements,
- the protection of or to defend the rights of GOODBEANS,
- the resolution of technical difficulties,
- the performance of its services / for the proper operation of the platform (also applicable if, for this end, third party providers, affiliated enterprises or cooperation partners / partner companies are used),
- maintenance or expansion of the GOODBEANS services and
- the adherence to the Terms and Conditions.
- A portion of the services of Oloko requires GOODBEANS to use what is referred to as cookies. Cookies are small amounts of data that your internet browser saves to your computer. In cookies, information about your visit to our websites can be stored. Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can set your browser to reject cookies or notify you when a cookie is sent. However, rejecting cookies could mean that you will not be able to make full use of all of our services without disruption. Oloko uses permanent session-based cookies.
- In order to protect users, as well as for the optimisation of technical processes and for improved error control and correction, user data/content data may be stored and evaluated for a limited amount of time.
- For advertising purposes, in particular advertising placement, GOODBEANS creates and evaluates anonymous statistics about user data. Certain anonymous user information is made available to third parties – among them advertising clients – e.g. for demographic purposes.
- Oloko deals with user data in accordance with German data protection laws. The user may request for their data not to be used and/or request deletion. A complete deletion can only be effected after the compulsory period of retention for billing information has elapsed, if payment details are connected with the user account.
- On registering for the Oloko newsletter, user name and email address will be used for promotional purposes with your consent. The newsletter will be sent via an external service provider. The consent to receive a newsletter via email can be withdrawn at any time. Each newsletter provides a link that you may use to withdraw your consent.
- Some of the data collected during the visit of this website is used for statistical evaluation. The extent of this data will be detailed in the following.
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics uses „cookies“, which are text files that are stored on your computer to aid in an analysis of the use of the website through you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by a Google server in the USA. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports about the website activity for the website operators and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. You can prevent the cookies from being installed with an appropriate setting in your browser software; however, we would like to point out that in this case, it may not be possible for you to make use of the full scope of all this website’s functions. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
- Additionally, the data will be transferred to our statistics service provider Webtrekk GmbH. GOODBEANS uses the services of Webtrekk GmbH to collect statistical data about the use of our web service and to optimise our service accordingly. Webtrekk GmbH is certified for data protection in the area of Web Controlling. Part of the certification is an audit at Webtrekk in Berlin and at the hosting site in Nuremberg, during which collection and processing of tracking data were checked for compliance with data protection regulations and data safety.
- Background of this certification was:
- requirements catalogue data protection - V1.2,
- legal requirements regarding data protection,
- IT security policies on the current state of the art, following the IT basic protection according to BSI as well as ISO 27000,
- audit report TR00610.
- Within the scope of your visit to our website, some information that your browser transmits is gathered and evaluated for our Web Controlling. The collection is carried out through a pixel that is integrated into every website. The following data is collected:
- request (name of the requested file) (e.g. www.example.com/index.html)
- browser type and version (e.g. Internet Explorer 6.0)
- browser language (e.g. English)
- operating system in use (e.g. Windows XP)
- inner resolution of the browser window
- screen resolution
- Java Script activation
- Java on/off
- cookies on/off
- colour depth
- referrer URL (the previously visited website)
- IP address – is promptly deleted
- optional shortened IP address for German clients
- time of access
- if applicable, order values
- if applicable, form content (with free text fields, e.g. name and password, only „completed“ or „not completed“ will be transmitted)
- If you have any questions concerning the collection, processing or use of your personal data and for information, amendment, blocking or deletion of data, please contact email@example.com via email (exclusively German or English).