Ever wished there was an Oloko video channel? Here it is!
- A lot of funny Oloko videos are in store for you.
- Or create your own YouTube channel! That way, you'll be able to easily upload your own videos about your Oloko experiences and adventures. Here you can find out how to make videos yourself.
- You need to be 13 older to upload videos to YouTube.
- Don't forget to ask your parents for permission.
- Very important: The Oloko channel is full of funny and exciting things - but other videos on YouTube could be unsuitable for you.
- Before you register to YouTube, you should read the YouTube guidelines. Here we'll show you how you can get the best out of YouTube in the safest way possible!
Protect your privacy!
- Never reveal private information like your name, telephone number, address, email address or information that is connected to your account. You could come to regret this very easily, so best avoid the hassle right from the beginning.
- If you watch a video and feel that it invades your privacy, contact the person who uploaded it and ask them to delete the video.
- YouTube employees will never ask for your password, your email address or other contact information. Don't let yourself be fooled by people who pretend to be YouTube employees or who say they want to help you out.
- You must not post other people's personal information without their permission; this kind of behaviour is a serious violation of our Community Guidelines and could cause you to be banned from YouTube.
- Think long and hard before you publish something...everyone will be able to see it! Do you want your parents, friends or teachers to see it? Will it be okay for all of those people to watch your videos? If the video is copied or shared, you will not be able to delete every copy and you could face big trouble.
To better protect your privacy, we advise you to put your YouTube profile to a setting where as little details about you as possible are visible, so that only a few people will be able to watch your videos.
We recommend to set your profile to the “Locked Safety Mode” on YouTube.
In this mode you can choose not to be shown any content aimed at adults. You could find this kind of content offensive or insulting. That way, videos that are age-restricted or that feature explicit content, will not appear in your video searches.
Please follow the instructions below to access and turn on Safety Mode:
1. Click on the option "Safety Mode" that you find at the bottom of every page.
2. Click “On” and “Save and Lock to opt in and lock this browser”
3. You are now in Locked Safety Mode!