If you have chatted before, you'll know that it's fun and that you can easily exchange news with your friends that way. The chat is supposed to be fun for everyone, which is why it is important to keep to certain rules. These rules ensure appropriate behaviour within a chat. Throughout the internet, these rules are called "Chatiquette". This term is composed of the word "Chat" and the French word "étiquette".
The Oloko Rules
- Play nice! Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.
- Never reveal personal data such as your family name, address, telephone number, email address, the name of your school, messenger IDs, etc.
- Keep your password to yourself.
- Do not insult others or use bad language.
- Play fair and do not cheat.
- Do not mention other websites, as we can only guarantee your safety on Oloko.
- Never meet up with other players without being accompanied by your parents.
- Does something feel strange to you? Quit the conversation and report to a moderator!
If you keep to them, chatting will be even more fun!