Why do I have to pay for a Gold Membership?
Our team works very hard to make sure that your child has a lot of fun playing and is safe at all times. We hope you understand that our employees need to make a living. That’s why we can’t offer all our exciting features for free, but we make sure that membership prices remain as low as possible.
How it works: You can play and chat on Oloko for free. If your child would like to enjoy all Oloko features, you can pay a monthly fee and give a Gold Membership to your child as a gift.
Are the Gold Membership payments recurring payments?
Yes, unless it is cancelled, the Gold Membership is set to automatically renew at the end of the current subscription period. That way, your child can enjoy all Gold Member features without interruption. Gold Members have more fun!
Why do I need a credit card to pay with PayPal?
If you choose to pay for the Gold Membership with PayPal, you will be directed to the PayPal page where you have to enter a credit card. This is a safety measure to ensure the validity and liquidity of the account. Please note: We do not receive any of your credit card details. All of your data will be safely stored directly with PayPal.
If you have a problem making your payment for the Gold Membership, make sure to carefully read the error message you were given. Here are a few tips to help avoid common mistakes:
- All data must be entered correctly.
- The email address must be entered twice in exactly the same way.
- Check if your account and credit card details are correct, including security codes, bank locations, and the name of the account holder.
- Still not working? Try starting the payment process again after about 30 minutes.
Didn’t receive the payment confirmation email
Please remember that it can take up to an hour before you receive the email confirming your payment. If enough time has passed and you still don’t see the email in your inbox, check your spam folder.
Still nothing? Maybe you mistyped the email address when you filled out the payment form. – In that case, please send your Panda name, payer name and email address used in the payment to our support team and we’ll be happy to help you out.
How to activate your Gold Membership
You can activate your Gold Membership within the game. To do that, please give your child the activation code that you received within your payment confirmation.
Here is how it works:
- Log on to Oloko with the user that you wish to activate the Gold Membership for.
- Now click on the golden crown at the top right of your screen.
- Here you can enter your activation code under "Enter Activation Code" on the left-hand side. After that, click on OK and log in again. Now you're a Gold Member.
How to cancel your Gold Membership
If you would like to cancel your child's Gold Membership, please send us an email via our contact form: Click here.
Please remember to include your child's user name and the activation code for your Gold Membership. If you have paid for your Gold Membership by PayPal, please cancel directly at www.paypal.com.